Thursday, March 8, 2012

Springtime Gift

We have been having "Spring" weather here in the Chicago area and we even have a little jonquil sprouting up in the backyard. My project for today is very Spring-like too, using the colors Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. The little box on the left holds three 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards and envelopes. Once I finished the box, I needed the cards to put in the box. So the cards on the right are what I came up with. This is a perfect hostess gift or Mother's Day gift and once I decide what I am going to use it for, I will then add a stamped sentiment in a scalloped oval on the front lower left side of the box. This is a project we will be doing at a class on April 14th--so mark your calendars now. Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment