Friday, March 9, 2012

Petite Purse

Isn't this the cutest little purse? As a demonstrator for SU, I was able to preorder SU's newest addition to the Big Shot die collection~~the Petite Purse die. The UPS man dropped my order on the front porch and before he was back in the truck I had the die in my hand. I ran down to my scraproom and since the Twitterpated DSP was on my island that is what I used it for my first little purse. What a perfect favor at a wedding shower or tea party! Inside I have three Hershey nuggets and a little raffia with room for another nugget. It will easily hold 6 or 7 kisses. It is not big enough for a gift card, but how cute would this be as a money holder? I know for a fact that my granddaughter would love it~~if it was pink that is! This die will be in the new catalog which debuts on June 1st, but will be available for purchase on April 1st. Check back for new and improved versions of this purse in the near future. In the meantime, if you have any questions, give me a call. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment