Saturday, March 3, 2012

Small Wonder

Today's card was made for a special little baby and her family. Emily, born prematurely at 20 something weeks, is now 7 weeks old. This precious little girl has a long road ahead of her but she has doubled her birth weight and is doing well. A retired stamp set (Whimsical Words) had the perfect greeting--Small Wonder. I also used retired paper and Regal Rose cardstock and ink. Normally when I make a Top Note quilt card, I do not ink the edges of each little square. Since all of the squares are one color, I could see white edging on some of them and was not happy with that look. So before adhering the squares to the cardstock I quickly sponged the edges of each square. A pretty pink ribbon and the scallop oval punch were the perfect embellishments. We all look forward to watching this pretty little "Small Wonder" as she continues to grow and develop. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment