Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cricut Sunday

Another beautiful day here, but since it was Cricut Sunday we did spend part of the day downstairs rather than enjoying the sunshine. It was quite funny to see the ladies dressed in shorts, capris, tank tops and sandals. We should be in the midst of a cold and snowy Chicago winter and we were all dressed for summer! Today I was in charge of the project and of course my projects had to do with Easter. The gift bag tag was made using the Baby Steps cartridge, while the Easter eggs on the 3x3 gift card were cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Have I mentioned how much I like the Art Philosophy cartridge? It truly is one of my favorite Cricut cartridges. And today's food was delicious, prepared by Kathy--Italian sausage and a chopped salad. Both were extremely yummy and the cookies Kathy baked completed our little Cricut "snack"! Speaking of food, time for me to cook dinner. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment