Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cute "OUCH" Card

A dear friend broke her leg this week and I wanted to share the "Z fold" card I made for her. The stamps I used are from a very, very old Stampin' Up set (1999), but the technique used on this card is new to me. The Labels Framelit was placed on the fold of the card front in such a way that only the right half of the Framelit would get cut. I had so much fun making this card that at Saturday's technique class we will be making an Easter card using this technique rather than the Embossing with Framelits card. (I hope those of you who signed up are okay with this!) There is still time to sign up for the March 3rd class, one you will not want to miss! Off to get ready for this afternoon's Cricut get-together. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment