Monday, February 27, 2012

Cute Little Carrot

You may have seen versions of this carrot somewhere on the Internet in the past, especially last Easter. This year I have the Petal Cone die so I was able to make my version of this cute little Easter favor and share it with you. I used a retired texture plate to give the carrot a little dimension, but it is not necessary. And actually, today I was peeling carrots for soup and was thinking that I should have added a few little "dirt" lines with my black marker to make teh carrot more realistic--hahaha! The little banner has Happy Easter stamped on it (Teeny Tiny Wishes) and the little banner could easily have a person's name on it if you wanted to use this carrot as a place card. I did use a glue dot to hold the chocolate bunny in place and would have added green "grass" but didn't have any! And I was going to run green cardstock through my crimper and cut it up, but then I decided this was just fine. I am sure that between now and Easter I will have perfected the carrot~~and if I do, I will post another "Cute Little Carrot" photo! In the mean time, this is the favor we will be making at Saturday's card class. Hope you can find a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment