Monday, February 13, 2012

Collage Stamping

No matter what the occasion, a greeting card surely helps to brighten someone's day. The color combination of Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait used for this card does just that. I used a variety of stamps and did some sponging, starting with the lightest color first. What this card still needs and will get is a little butterfly or two from my Beautiful Wings embosslit. Speaking of Poppy Parade, when that color was first introduced, I wondered why Stampin' Up would introduce another red to its color palette. Well, I have come to use Poppy Parade for many of my creations and will truly miss it when it is retired come June 1st. I am off to add those little butterflies to this cheerful card. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment