Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Splitcoast Stamper Favorite!

My 2012 started on a high note regarding my creativity. I am quite excited as Sherrylynn on Splitcoast Stamper named this card~~my card~~as one of her favorites for 2011. When I made this card back in June or July, I did think it was beautiful, but to have it chosen as a favorite when there are so many beautiful works of art at SCS is really special. So when I told my friend, Regina, she said that I just had to put that on my blog! So, I am patting myself on the back here and bragging a bit! Sherrylynn, again, thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gail!

    Wow! This is a beautiful card! I haven't seen it before, and I just LOVE how you colored the rose (not sure how, but it's done so nicely!). Congrats on being one of Sherrylynn's favorites for 2011!

    ReplyDelete