Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby Shower Card

Thanks to my Cricut, I am able to do so many cute things. Target has baby bedding with giraffes, birds, turtles, etc. in blues, greens, tans and browns. I needed a baby shower card and the mommy-to-be has this bedding on her Baby Registry. I knew I would be depending on my Cricut and my SU cardstock to create something special with the bedding as my inspiration. Sure enough, the Create A Critter cartridge has the perfect little bird and giraffe and even the tree branch similar to those on the bedding. As a matter of fact, it coordinates so well, the card could be framed and used as decor in the baby's room. Now if that was the case, I should have put the baby's name in the lower left corner instead of the Welcome Baby sentiment. Never mind, it is going in the mail now!!!! Have a great day and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment