Monday, December 5, 2011

Mini Occasions Sneak Peek

We put up our Christmas tree yesterday and the living room looks so pretty. But when am I posting today? A Valentine! I know I still need to finish up my Crhistmas cards, but I had to share with you. The layered hearts were cut using the new heart framelits that will be available to you beginning January 4th. And the little hearts--those are from the new heart embosslits die! I am so excited about the heart embosslit. I can see myself using it all of the time. As you know, I oftentimes use the butterfly embosslits to cover little mistakes. Well, these little hearts are not covering mistakes--at least for this card! And did I mention Sale-a-bration? Well, beginning Janaury 24th once again for every $50 you spend you will get a free stamp set from a select group. The stamped "Love" image is from one of the free sets (Outlined Occasions) in the Sale-a-bration catalog. I will continue to post sneak peeks so check back often. In the meantime, if you are one of my customers, you will receive your copies of the new Mini Occasions and Sale-a-bration catties in the mail. And so you know, the SAB cattie has a new look: it is tall and has a matte finish, so don't throw it away by mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment