Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fancy Favor Treats

I have been spending the last couple of days shopping, sorting and wrapping Christmas presents. But this afternoon I decided to take a break and make another favor using the Fancy Favor Big Shot die and the Holly Berry DSP that is in the holiday mini. The completed box holds a lot of candy, so I would be sure to use a good strong adhesive when putting it together. I am using the red sticky tape. Another suggestion~~before adding candy, fill the bag with crinkly paper or raffia. If you don't you will go thru an awful lot of Hershey Hugs & Kisses! The Hugs in this bag are peppermint and the perfect color to coordinate with the Holly Berry DSP, as are the candy canes. By the way, the candy cane stamp is not an SU stamp, but it looked cute on the sweet treat tag I stamped and punched. Have a quiet evening and keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment