Monday, December 26, 2011

Everyday Enchantment DSP

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family and friends and today I spent some productive time in my scraproom. The Everyday Enchantment DSP in the SAB cattie is so pretty--at least most of it is! As with any DSP paper packs I buy, whether from SU or any place, there is always a pattern or two in a pack that I do not care for at all. Needless to say, you will not be seeing many of my creastions using those papers. This card includes a DSP pattern (I like) and a stamped image from the coordinating stamp set, Fresh Vintage, also in the SAB cattie and free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration. The stamped image was colored with Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade SU markers. I even used butterflies from my Beautiful Wings Embosslit and they aren't on the card to hide little mistakes! They go along with the butterflies in the DSP! Have a great last week of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment