Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Calypso Coral Thinking of You

When I first saw Calypso Coral, I thought the color was way too bright and I surely would not be using it. Once again, I was wrong--lol! It seems that with the help of the Everyday Enchantment DSP, I am using it very often. To change things a little, I used Domestic Goddess DSP which is in the IB&C. The stamped flower image is one of the images in the Sprinkled Expressions set in the SAB cattie and works with the flower print DSP. Now that I am looking at the card, I am going to add a punched Pool Party little flower or two to the cascading flowers on the stamped Coral flower image. The Calypso Coral baker's twine is a nice little finishing touch. I find myself using the twine more and more and I just might be adding to my limited baker's twine collection. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment