Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Sunflower

As you know, I try to make a little favor for the ladies who attend our Cricut group monthly get together. This past Sunday's favor was this pretty little brown bag. The flower was cut using my Cricut as was the leaves stem. The first thing I did was stamp the bags with a retired canvas background stamp. I ran the flower centers thru the Big Shot to add some dimension and sponged the edges. I filled the bags with M&Ms and tied it up with the SU twine. These little bags I get at Michael's. They come in a variety of colors and are rather inexpensive--something like $2.99 for 25 bags. And sometimes when I am at M's and cannot find anything to use my 40% of coupon on, I use it for a pack of these little bags. I know I will use the bags and I hate to waste 40% off something--lol! The bags measure approximately 3 1/2" by 4 1/4" and can be filled with a variety of items. Today is going to be spent getting ready for our Thanksgiving celebration, but I am sure I will find myself a little stampin' time in between it all. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment