Friday, November 4, 2011

Nursery Nest Scrap Pages

It's been a while since I posted scrapbook pages, but here is a two-page layout I created using the Nursery Nest DSP. I originally purchased this paper with a specific project in mind, but the paper wasn't quite right. Since babies aren't in our lives, I needed to create a layout that is more generic. And I was able to do just that! This layout can be used to scrap a variety of special occasions: Easter, Mother's Day or numerous other wonderful days you want to remember. Or like me, I will be using this layout to scrap photos of some of the feathered friends who enjoyed feasting and bathing in our back yard. Sometimes you just have to think out of the box to use the stamp and scrap supplies you purchase. Then you don't feel so guilty when you buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment