Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fun Thanksgiving Card

A fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator had posted a "pumpkin pie" card and I thought it was so cute--I had to make a similar one. The Very Vanilla pie plate, a sponged Crumb Cake crust and Pumpkin Pie filling is only missing a little whipped topping! And the best thing about it--no calories--lol!! I went shopping today and there was so much Christmas stuff on the shelves that I realized that either I am behind schedule or the retailers are pushing for an early Christmas selling season. I will vote for the retailers as I still have not made my Thanksgiving menu much less purchase Christmas foods! So I will think about pumpkin pie while I work on the Thanksgiving menu and worry about Christmas later. Have a nice weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment