Monday, October 3, 2011

Christmas Already?

As I was walking around the store the other day, I saw Christmas items already on display! I am not even ready for Halloween or Thanksgiving. But none the less, I made a couple of little 3x3 cards for a future Christmas class. I used the pennant and stocking punches for these cards and usual Christmas colors. But this was as far as I got with making anything Christmas! I am still not ready to give up summer--lol! I will say that the Stocking Builder Punch together with the Stitched Stockings stamp set in the Holiday mini are going to make some really cute cards, tags, favors and more! So watch my calendar for this year's Tags Class in November--tentatively November 12th. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment