Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini Ordering Begins Today!

Today is the day for those who have been waiting to place an order from the Holiday Mini! I know that I will be placing an order this morning for a few items, including the Stitched Stockings Stamp Set and the Stocking Builder Punch. But even though I will be ordering Christmas things, I am still into summer mode when it comes to creating cards. That being said, here is another example using patterns in the Berry Blossom DSP which is in the IB&C. The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set and the little flowers were punched using one of the Itty Bitty punches. Some corners were rounded and other corners were not. I am not really fond of Lucky Limeade, but the Berrry Blossoms DSP is helping me realize that Limeade can be used with a variety of colors. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment