Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun Cricut Card

My son is going to a party celebrating a little boy's 3rd birthday. The invite he received was farm themed and Matt asked if I had any tractors for a card. I did not. But, Sure Cuts A Lot came to my aid! I typed "tractor svg" in the internet search box and up came a number of tractors I could download and use in my SCAL program. This svg was from a link on the SCAL forum and it was Amy who posted it. The tractor had a number of pieces and I did not use them all. But then, I don't think too many will notice that a couple pieces are missing. I added the birthday boy's name using the A Child's Life cartridge and the number "3" from the Sweet Treats cartridge. So all in all, I think it is pretty cute for a 3 year old. As far as my son is concerned, he is hoping to get a real John Deere when he closes on a house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment