Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SU Birthday Cake

In earlier posts I included pictures of birthday cards I made using the Cricut flowers. Today's birthday cake card was made using Stampin' Up products including the new Dazzling Details which is in the holiday mini! If you are familiar with Stickles, then you will love the Dazzling Details. It is glue with glitter in it and the Dazzling Details will be the perfect finishing touch to many of my cards and projects! I used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder for the cake; the Itty bitty flower punch for the flowers and the bottom edge of the cake; and leaves from the Two-Step Bird Punch were used for the leaves on the cake and the flames on the candles. I added Dazzling Details to the candle flames and the centers of the flowers--the finishing touch! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment