Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back To School Time

It seems like summer just flew by this year! School has started or will be starting soon in my area. So I wanted to create a "favor" for a child's classmates or for a teacher who wants to give their incoming students a little "welcome to my class" item. Remember those 1x8 cellophane bags I used for M&M's favors? Well, Stampin' Up will be selling those cellophane bags when the Holiday mini is released on September 1st. Two pencils fit perfectly in the 1x8 bags. I needed that little apple from the It's A Wrap stamp set as that is the only school-themed stamp I have. (I know, former preschool teacher and no school stamps!) So I used the new 1" square punch to punch the apple, adhered that to a scalloped squared and tied it with the pretty polk dots scallop ribbon. Cute and easy and useful, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment