Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One sheet/10 cards

I have read about card classes where you use one piece of 12x12 scrapbook paper and make a minimum of 10 cards. So I was wondering how difficult or easy it would be. I followed a pattern for cutting the pieces needed for 10 cards using a sheet of paper from the hostess DSP paper Cheerful Treat. I then choose coordinating cardstock and ink colors and got to work. Following the pattern, I made the base cards. Then I was on my own. I did spend a while putting ten cards together~~what stamp, what punch, embellishments, etc. But it was a fun project and a little challenging. I have decided that an August 27th class will be the one sheet/10 cards class. Each participant will choose a sheet of DSP paper, follow a cutting pattern and create their cards. My stamps and punches will be available. If you are up for the challenge, register for the class. It should be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment