Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh My. . .

. . .is what I have to say about the Holiday mini! Cute Halloween sets, pretty Fall sets and beautiful Christmas sets. I am not quite into Christmas yet and using Fall colors for this card was a little difficult on this summer morning. But, I love, love, love the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper in the mini. The prints are fabulous and the colors (Soft Suede, More Mustard, pool. Party, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock and Very Vanilla) are so pretty together. I had to use a bit of it so that I could give you all a sneak peek of the Spice Cake. There is also fabric to match and BIG buttons. I did purchase the fabric and buttons, but I have not a clue as to what to do with them--lol! I have never purchased any of the SU fabric, but I broke down when I saw the pictures of it. Somewhere down the line, I will make something using the fabric and buttons. And when I do (and if the project turns out) I will post a photo of it on my blog. Watch your mailboxes as the Holiday Minis should be shipping soon. Have a very nice Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment