Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Designer Series Paper

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the buy 3, get 1 free Designer Series Paper special. Today's card uses two patterns from the Berry Blossoms pack. While making this card I wasn't sure if the card base was going to be Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder or Lucky Limeade, but then I decided that since I did not have an of those ribbon colors (I know--can you believe it?), I went for an Early Espresso base. The sentiment is from the Curly Cute set and the little flower is from the Itty Bitty Bits set. I lined the inside of the card with Whisper White and stamped matching flowers in opposing corners. You will be seeing more cards and even scrapbook pages using paper from Berry Blossoms, but first I need to get some ribbon! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment