Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cherry On Top

We have a few August birthdays so there is no better time to use the Build-A-Cupcake punch. I don't know about you, but sometimes I neglect to use great products I have purchased--and the cupcake punch is one of those items! But look how cute the cupcake is. I punched the cherry from red cardstock, colored the stem brown and then added Crystal Effects to the cherry. The frosting looks swirly because after I punched it, I ran that little piece through my Big Shot using an embossing folder. The striped paper is from the hostess DSP Cheerful Treat, which has some very cute designs and it is very cheerful paper. The sentiment is from the Word For You stamp set on page 165 of the IB&C. I will be posting some other cards I make using other designs from this DSP pack. And speaking of paper, SU's special during the month of August is buy 3 packs of DSP and get one free--a really good deal for those who like designer series paper packs. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment