Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where To Get Inspiration

I don't usually post twice in one day, but I did need to share these photos with you. The other day I opened a new pack of paper towels which are now on my kitchen counter. Every time I am at the sink, I see them and tell myself that I should make a card like the paper towels--lol! So this morning I went to my scrap room and played with the new In Colors, using these paper towels as my inspiration. And this is one of the cards I made. I used paper from the new In Colors paper stack and Calypso Coral and Pool Party cardstock. If you look closely, the center of the biggest pinwheel is one of the new polka dot brads. The sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess stamp set and is stamped with Island Indigo ink. I also sponged the edges using Wisteria Wonder and clipped the corners with the ticket corner punch. I just think this card is too cute and it is all because of a roll of paper towels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment