Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cake Cones

My son wakes up today and says, "Did you see what Nikki sent home?" I instantly knew that meant one of Nikki's baked creations so I immediately opened the fridge door. Nikki is actually one of my son's friends. Matt had told her about our Cricut group so she joined us one Sunday--bringing home-baked cookies with her. I enjoyed meeting her and she seemed to have a nice afternoon. Nikki is much younger than the rest of us so I was not sure she would come to the next Sunday Cricut group. But she did--this time bringing cake balls. And the cake balls were scrumptious. Since that first Cricut meeting, Nikki and I have become friends--sharing ideas and learning from each other. Pictured are the ice cream cone cake balls Nikki sent home last night. Sooo cute and very good, too! Thanks Nikki!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yum!!! Those look delicious. Hope all is well Gail. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete