Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Watercolor

While waiting for some new items, I decided to work on water coloring. I don't watercolor very often, but it truly is a fun technique which produces varying results. This card was stamped with black Stazon ink and then colored in using Poppy Parade, Real Red and Lucky Limeade ink pads and an Aqua Painter. The July class scheduled for July 23rd will be a watercolor techniques class. The color combination on this card will be used, but I am not totally sure as to whether or not this specific card will be one we work on. I do know that we will be using the aqua painter brush, watercolor crayons and maybe even watercolor pencils. Be sure to let me know if you will be attending so that I have adequate supplies. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment