Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baja Breeze Thank You

Today's card uses one of my favorite color combinations--Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. I liked this combination when Baja Breeze was an In color a couple of years ago and I still like it. I wonder if one of the new In Colors will become a favorite when paired with Very Vanilla.? I am not sure, but I am thinking that Pool Party and Vanilla together with the new 3/8" ruffled ribbon could easily become a favorite. I am placing an order first thing tomorrow morning which includes a few spools of new ribbon and the New In Colors Pattern Paper stack so I will find out! I am also ordering a new die for my Big Shot and a stamp set or two. If there is anything you want me to add to the order, please let me know by tonight. I want to have the order in place so that all I need to do tomorrow morning is hit the "send" button. Have a great day and find yourself a little stamping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment