Sunday, July 31, 2011

DSP Bows

During the month of August, if you buy 3 packs of Stampin' Up Designer Series Papers you will receive one pack free. So I decided that I would show you a little something you can do with one sheet of DSP (other than make a card or scrapbook pages). This is my paper bow and coordinating envelope! I should have used brighter paper, but I really needed a masculine gift so I used paper from the retired Soireee DSP pack. Since I am giving a monetary gift, I cut a coordinating piece of DSP that I wrapped around and adhered to an envelope. Topped that off with my paper bow and I have a cute little present to give! (This is something that we will be making in the August 6th card class.) Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment