Monday, June 27, 2011

My Day!

Today is my birthday, but I have been celebrating since Friday! The biggest surprise of all was that Dan, my brother from AZ, came in for the weekend. Jenny & Syd had been in Arizona visiting family and friends. We puppy-sat for them and Friday they were coming to pick up their little Maddie. I went outside when they pulled in the driveway and standing there was my brother holding flowers for me! Danny flew home with them, spending Thursday night at their house in Syd's Pink room! (Sleeping in a pink room, in a bed with pink satin sheets, pink window treatments and lots of stuffed animals was a first for him!). It was wonderful! Then it was the new cattie Open House on Saturday, which was a lot of fun. On Sunday, we all went to Maggiano's to celebrate. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend that was spent with my family and friends. And today I was able to play with some new things my family gave me for my birthday--a few stamps that are not Stampin' Up and a set of 72 COPIC markers! These two cards are my practice pieces that turned out good enough that I am posting them here--just don't look too closely at them! There are quite a few more that won't be posted as they are in the recycle bin--lol! Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment