Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Fun Card

Isn't the little turtle so cute? Every since I purchased my Big Shot, I have had my eye on this turtle die. But then I would remind myself that I really had no use for it. I was shopping over the weekend and the little guy was on clearance! How could I not bring him home? He is not a Stampin' Up item, but all of the cardstock is SU, including a few of the new In colors. I made the white background texture using my scoring tool and the "hello" is from the new Pennant Parade stamp set. When I completed the card, I realized that the little turtle will make some cute cards for OWH. I am sure children of our military personnel would enjoy receiving this turtle card so the little guy will be put to good use after all! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment