Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebrate

I was downstairs cleaning up from yesterday's brayer class and thinking about what I need from the new Summer Mini that starts today. I was doing a pretty good job of it until I came across some pieces of paper and cardstock that needed to be put away. As you can see, the straightening up and thinking about the Summer Mini took a back seat to creating. I used many of my Stampin' Up favorites on this card: the Beautiful Wings embosslit die, SU rhinestones, the decorative label punch and the Four Frames stamp set (which will be available in the new Idea Book & Catalog effective July 1st). Add these items to Daffodil Delight cardstock and Pear Pizzazz pattern paper and you have a bright & sunny card that anyone would enjoy receiving. As for the Summer Mini, I am definitely getting the Sail Away stamp as I already have a couple of masculine cards planned in my mind using that stamp. And I am also purchasing the Beyond The Garden designer paper to go along with the Fabulous Florets Stamp set I purchased earlier--a perk to being a SU demonstrator. Have a great afternoon and find yourself a little time to go thru the Summer Mini and see what is calling your name! And don't forget that you can shop online directly from my website: www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment