Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Waiting for the Bluebirds

When I walked into Archivers a few weeks ago I was only 8 feet into the store when a stamp set called my name. I used my 30% off coupon to purchase it and then went home to try it out. When I arrived home, I went down to my scrap room and stamped a couple of images--and they were too cute. But then I did nothing with the stamped images. Lately the beautiful weather here has encouraged us to watch for our first bluebird sighting of Spring. The weather also served as a reminder that I had these really cute bird images waiting to be colored. I used my Stampin' Up markers (which I love!), Soft Suede retired ribbon, Soft Suede and Not Quite Navy cardstock and my scallop edge punch to make this pretty little card. And now I am off to have some breakfast as I watch to see if today the real bluebirds appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment