Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Easter Baskets

Sunday is our Cricut group afternoon and I wanted to share the cute little baskets I made using the Sure Cuts A Lot program and the new theme set from Michelle at Scrapping Table. These are adorable and quite easy to make. I was able to cut four from one sheet of 12x12 cardstock and each basket easily fits a few pieces of chocolate. I thought the baskets were cute but what made them so perfect? The basket weave look I was able to add to the baskets by using one of the texture plates from the Perfect Details Texturz Plate set in the SU Idea book. After tying little bows I added an Itty Bitty Flower from the punch set. There are a few basket styles in Michelle's set that I will be making and posting a photo of later on. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment