Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brayer Class

At a previous card class we used the Stampin' Up Presto Paper and it was a big hit. We inked the Presto Paper by sponging and I mentioned using a brayer. I am planning for an April 30th class in which we are going to use the brayer. Similar to a card I posted earlier which was sponged, this pink/orange card is another of the Presto Pattern papers on which I used a brayer. The card on the right is a combination of Bashful Blue and Concord Crush which looks sooo good together. (It doesn't show that well in this picture, but it it a very pretty color combination.) We will brayer and mask on this card. The third card is still to be determined as I plan on using one or more of the new embossing powders~~Melon Mambo/Wild Wasabi/Tangerine Tango~~that are being released with the Summer Mini. As a demonstrator for Stampin' Up, I am able to pre-order items and this is one of the items I ordered. I will say there are quite a few new products in the mini that have caught my eye. Speaking of the Summer Mini, if you are one of my customers, you will receive a copy of the mini in the mail. So in a couple of weeks, watch your mail boxes for your copy. Find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment