Friday, March 4, 2011

Wonderful Brother

Actually, I have two wonderful brothers! And the first one to have a birthday will be the one who gets this card--LOL! That means Larry will be the recipient. Again let me say that the Elegant Soiree designer series paper from SU is so very pretty--and can be used for any occasion. The two cards I posted using Elegant Soireee are both birthday cards, but I also see retirement, thinking of you and even love you cards using this paper pack. And now that I have the Baja Breeze seam binding, I see a very feminine card on the horizon. I just love it when I find a paper pack that is so useable. And when I scrap my Florida pictures, I will have a two-page layout to share with you using this paper. In the meantime, find yourself a little stampin' or scrappin' time and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment