Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Easter Wishes

I finally purchased a stamp set I have been wanting for quite some time. Easter is just around the corner and it is perfect when creating Easter greetings~~as you can see from the card here. The stamp set is Crosses of Hope and consists of three cross images and the "God bless You" sentiment. Not only is this set perfect for Easter, but for many other special occasions, too~~Baptism, Confirmation, First Communion~~and so many more. I used Baja Breeze ink, designer paper and the seam binding ribbon that is available in the Occasions mini. I will tell you that I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the seam binding ribbon. It is very soft and lightweight and now I am going to need it in a few other colors, too. Have a peaceful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment