Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pawsitively Prints Designer Paper

One of Stampin' Up's line of products revolves around Build-A-Bear. I have never really paid much attention to the stamps or dies as I do not know anyone who is remotely interested in Build-A-Bear. While talking to a friend of mine the other day, she reminded me that I was the one who started her and her little girl on Build-A-Bear many years ago. Well, that little girl is now 9 and her mom mentioned that when they go to Denmark in a couple of weeks they will be going to the BAB store in Denmark so Emily can get an authentic Denmark outfit for her bear. When in Japan, they visited the BAB store there, too. So that phone call prompted me to really look at the BAB stuff. I decided that of everything BAB, the one thing I would surely use is the Designer Series BAB Pawsitively Prints paper--and I will be using the paper for sure now that I have seen it in person. The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz. And there are no bears on any of the prints. These are two cards I made using the paper which is absolutely adorable. I also see some really cute scrapbook pages using this paper pack come Spring. Have a nice evening and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment