Monday, February 7, 2011

Vacation is over...

... and I am happy to be home~~well, kind of! Not sure if the snow is quite as lovely as the white sand and surf we left, but it is good to be home. Actually, we arrived home safe and sound just as the National Anthem was being sung on the Super Bowl. Matt made us a delicious dinner, the snow was cleared from the drive and the house was clean. Thank you Matt. I came to my computer and there was a picture from "my seckret admyrer". Syd & Jenny came and babysat for our Cody for a couple of days while Matt was out of town. So Syd took the opportunity to leave us little love notes. She is such a good little girl. She takes after her mommy. Our children are very good to us and we appreciate and love them more than they will ever know. Today I am doing the after vacation things--paying bills, sorting and doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc. I haven't been in my scrap room yet as I am afraid I will get sucked into it before I finish the things that need to be done--LOL!! But I am posting the photo of one of the cupcake cards we will be making at the Cupcake Class this month. We will be using the new Build a Cupcake punch and the Create a Cupcake stamp set that is in the Occasions mini catalog. Both items are way cute and you will be seeing other projects made with them. Now back to the laundry!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Gail! The cupcake punch and stamp set are really cute and that cherry on top is so yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete