Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cute Little Bags

I really like using test tubes for party favors. So when I saw the 1x8 cellophane bags that people are using to make cute favors, I had to have them. Well I finally ordered some and I made this practice favor. It is really cute and is something that we will be making at the Cupcake class later this month. Between now and then I will perfect it and I will also figure out how to fill the bags without using my bare hands. (Maybe make a paper funnel with a wide enough opening for the candies to slip thru one at a time?) But it is so cute, isn't it? You can fill it with Skittles, M&M's, Sixlets and other little candies, too. The cupcake tag is from the Birthday Bakery Hostess set~~stamped, embossed and colored in with my SU markers. For those of you who are into cupcakes, sign up for my class. We will have fun and make some really cute cards and such. In the meantime, keep warm and find yourself a little stampin' time!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen those bags on other's blogs but never ordered any! Does SU carry them or did you get them elsewhere? Wow, sure wish you were closer to me so I could ocme play with you ladies! Love your projects Gail!

    ReplyDelete