Monday, January 3, 2011

Paper Rosette

I have seen paper rosettes and they are just gorgeous. I have attempted to make a few paper rosettes and they were nowhere close to gorgeous. They seemed to be a lot of work for a not so pretty result. Thanks to Tim Holtz, that has changed. I was in Archivers the other day and they had the Tim Holtz die to make the paper rosettes. I had a coupon, so I purchased it. As my granddaughter would say, "easy peasy"! The die is perforated every quarter inch, so it is easy to fold and I am not scoring a 12 inch strip of paper every quarter inch. The finished rosette is approximately 2 5/8". Now I need to see what I need to do in order to make smaller rosettes and larger rosettes. But that will be done when I find myself a little stampin' time on another day--lol!

1 comment:

  1. I too have tried to make rosettes and have not been sucessful! Is this Tim Holt product to be used with the Cuttlebug or Sizzix or on it's own? I've not heard of it!

    ReplyDelete