Friday, January 14, 2011

My 3x3 Valentines

I had Archiver's most recent mailer on my desk for a couple of weeks now. I keep looking at their mini card class thinking that I can make similar 3x3 cards using my supplies. So I did, only I made 7 versus their 9, but mine are all pretty cute--if I say so myself! I used a combination of Stampin' Up, Close To My Heart and Tim Holtz products. And as always, the quality cardstock and ink are the base for quality cards--you all know I am talking about the Stampin' Up cardstock and ink--lol! Seriously, there are some great products out there for papercrafting. But for me, it starts with good sturdy cardstock and matching ink and I get that from Stampin' Up! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment