Friday, January 7, 2011

Heart Treat Cups

Tomorrow is the Valentine card class and thanks to a box of these heart treat cups jumping off the shelf at me, this will be the extra little something we will be making tomorrow. Last year I really enjoyed making these favors as did anyone who was creative with the Heart treat cups. The response for these was huge. Since I forgot about these treat cups. I wanted to take the opportunity to remind my followers that you, too, might have some of these in your closet waiting to be used again--lol! And if not, you can order the supplies directly from my SU! website: http://www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net Item & Number: Full Heart Extra Large Punch # 119883; Heart Treat Cups #120435; Sweetheart stamp set #120415 (wood) or #120780 (clear mount). I used Melon Mambo cardstock and ink. Unfortunately, the ribbon is no longer available. The little stamped hearts are from the Filled With Love stamp set. Too cute and perfect for your children, their teachers and anyone you want to make feel special. Have a great day and find yourself some stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment