Sunday, December 19, 2010

OWH Valentine

I am working on Valentines for Operation Write Home and I want the cards to be pretty yet simple enough that I can make quite a few to send to OWH. This particular card is 5 1/4" x 4" and then matted on a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" base of real red cardstock. The stamped heart and greeting is from the Filled With Love stamp set and adhered to a heart from the embosslit heart die. I accented the little solid heart within the heart using Crystal Effects. I used the full Heart Extra Large Punch for the stamped heart and the little hearts are from the Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch. I am liking this stamp set. Actually, I am liking the Filled with Love bundle SU is offering. I will be posting other Valentines I am making for OWH, so check back when you have a chance. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Gail...it is so nice of you to participate in this organization! Thank you for doing that! Lovely card! Gosh, I think I just finished up the last of my Christmas cards! I guess I should be thinking ahead already! Where does the time go??

    ReplyDelete