Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thank You

Today's card is quick and simple. I used two of the pattern papers in the Brights stack, the scallop edge border punch, retired ribbon and a sentiment from the Thank You Kindly stamp set on page 158. Since my last post, I have been researching two items: a computer for my scraproom and Make the Cut software that I can use with my Cricut. My first thought is to get an Apple computer for my office and take this one downstairs. But then do I really need an Apple? I have been reading that Windows 7 has many great features on it and that would be much less of an investment. In the meantime, I have been organizing photos and scrap pages so that when I do decide on a computer, I will be able to whip out titles and embellishments using the MTC software. Of course, after doing a couple of the MTC tutorials I doubt that I will be "whipping" anything out! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment