Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cricut Cards

Sunday was Cricut Sunday and we all made this stairstep card. The Life Is a Beach cartridge has the chair, crab, dolphins and sun images on it, so there was no need to swap cartridges. In order to "weather" the chair a bit, I applied gray chalk from my SU pastels. As the card is right now, it is an all occasion card. But when I know who I am sending this card to and for what occasion, I will stamp a sentiment on a little cloud an add that to the sky. The sentiment is not a SU stamp, but it is the perfect sentiment for this beach card. The "Celebrate" card was quick and easy. The greeting and party hats are from the Celebration cartridge. Using the Cricut software I welded a party hat to each end of the greeting. If you do not have the software, no big deal. Just make a couple of little party hats and adhere them close to the sentiment. Quick and simple but so perfect! Try to find yourself a little time to "rest, relax and enjoy your day"!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your card! Wishing I was sitting in that chair at the beach right now! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete