Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

The cards I am posting today were made using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder which is in the new Idea Book & Catalog. The blue card was made using Marina Mist cardstock which I embossed with the folder and then adhered to a Very Vanilla card base. Using Pink Pirouette cardstock, I embossed the front of the card base--no layering needed. The Happy Anniversary greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and both cards were embellished using 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin ribbon. Same card, two different looks. If you are someone who follows my blog, you can tell that the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set is one I use quite often. Purchasing this particular set was a very wise choice for me. There are 24 greetings included in this set. When I saw the price of $36.95, I hesitated. But seeing that it is one of my "go-to" sets, I have gotten my money's worth. Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment