Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sunny AZ Scrap Pages

As many of you know, my Mom and brothers live in Arizona. While visiting them last November, my brother Dan, took me for a little drive in their motor home. We went up into the White Tank Mountains and had lunch and enjoyed the scenery. (And I, of course, kept my eyes open for any signs of a snake! Luckily, didn't see one--LOL)) My brother took his faithful companion, Auggie, who actually sits in the front sit when they are driving. The only Stampin' Up products I used for this layout were Tangerine Tango and Peach Parfait cardstock and the tearing edge ruler. I purchased the paper at a local stamp store a few weeks ago and the colors of it were nice and bright. I used my Cricut for the title and some Bazzill flowers. With the leftover pattern paper, I made a matching card, one that my Mom will be getting one of these days. Have a great weekend and find yourself a little scrappin' time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Gail and that card is soooo pretty. Your mom will LOVE it! 2 more weeks until CHA. Hope to see you there. :)

    ReplyDelete