Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mini Milk Carton

So how cute is this? Yesterday I received some of my new SU goodies, among them this mini milk carton die for the Big Shot and the Sunny Garden designer paper pack. I am not a red person, but I purchased the paper because I liked that this particular packet of designer paper made great use of the colors Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait. When I opened the pack of paper, I saw that the Poppy Parade color added a whole lot of depth to the paper. So, using my limited supply of Poppy Parade cardstock (a new In color I did not like--lol), I cut the carton. The carton was layered with coordinating designer series paper. Daffodil Delight 1/8"taffeta ribbon ribbon was fed thru two holes punched with my crop-a-dile and my mini milk carton is ready to be filled. I will be posting other versions of the mini milk carton, so check back soon. By the way, the finished dimensions of this milk carton are approximately 1 1/2" x 3 1/4". And, I will be purchasing a pack of Poppy Parade cardstock, too!

1 comment: